Latest Version: 20.02.2022
Who are we and how to contact us?
This website https://intema.ai belongs to Intema S.à.r.l. (Intema Société à responsabilité limitée); legal address: L-1468, Luxembourg, 16, rue Erasme.
You can find additional information about us in the «Contacts» section of our website.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent by a web server and stored on a PC, mobile phone, or any other internet-enabled device when you visit a website or mobile application.
Each time you open a page on the website, your web client (web browser) sends the specified text file to a web server as part of an HTTP request to provide the web server with information about your online activity or preferences. However, to ensure the safety and security of your data, your web client (web browser) does not, as a rule, transfer cookies intended for one website to other resources.
For the purposes of this Policy, cookies are also understood to mean any other similar technology.
What cookies do we use?
Essential cookies are necessary for the basic operation of our website and to provide the services you explicitly request. Such services may include country and language selection, saving your login status, maintaining security and preventing fraud, saving shopping cart and wishlist items while browsing, saving volume settings, and accessing secure areas of our website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled and does not require your consent;
Analytical (performance) cookies are optional and are required to collect information about how you use the website (e.g., which web client (web browser) you have used to visit the website), which allows us to improve website navigation, make it more convenient and responsive to your needs, correct technical errors as they arise, and ensure website security. For example, this type of cookie helps us understand how a user accesses, views or uses the website and identifies ways to optimize the website. We require your consent to place these types of cookies on our website.
Intema S.à.r.l marketing cookies are optional and are used to collect information about your search preferences and deliver ads and content most relevant to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of ad impressions, as well as to measure the efficiency of advertising campaigns (conversion rates).
Third party marketing cookies are optional and allow third parties to collect cookies to enable us to target the marketing/advertising of our products and services on other websites, applications, and social media sites. Your consent implies that the listed third parties may install cookies that track your interests and activities, including any products and services you are interested in or purchase, on our website and other websites, social media sites, applications, and devices. Please be aware that these third parties are joint or independent operators of the personal data obtained through cookies, which they may use for their own purposes. We allow these third parties to place cookies on our website. You can find out more about how these third parties process your personal information here:
- To ensure the operation and security of the website;
- To improve the operation of the website;
- To collect information about the user session, generate site usage statistics (e.g., counting visitors to the website, identifying peak hours of user activity), analyze the user’s experience with the website (e.g., determining the individual “path” of the user when using the website); that is, to optimize the design and structure of the website in terms of usability, the rapid search of necessary information, and the overall improvement of the user experience;
- To collect information on the number of ad views and clicks on advertising links (conversion rate), as well as the settings for individual ad impressions on the website (e.g., you will not be repeatedly shown ads that you recently saw);
- To improve products and/or services and develop new products and/or services.
What cookies do we use?
Our cookie list contains different types of cookies and identifies third parties who, together with us, use your cookie data to process cookies on our behalf or as separate Data Controllers.
What about your privacy?
Some of the cookies installed on https://intema.ai are used to process your personal data.
Intema S.à.r.l may process “strictly essential” cookies related to personal data on the following grounds:
- Our legitimate interest in preventing the fraudulent use of our website and its services;
- Our legitimate interest in allowing you to send a message to our technical support desk should you encounter technical problems while using the website;
- Our commitment to ensuring the secure use and operation of the website and the services offered on it;
What if I don’t want to save cookies?
Essential cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled. However, you can delete them after you have finished using the website. Instructions on how to delete cookies are provided below.
For analytical (performance) cookies and marketing cookies, you can always change your settings and withdraw your consent to processing.